Hello? Hello? Am I here?

I've been enjoying a few days up in Vila with our dear friends. My kids played and ran and read books. We ate great food with a great cook. Mikael and I read books and relaxed, enjoying sleeping in and poking our heads out of the house sometime after 10am. Ahhhh. Vacation.

So, during that week, I didn't even turn on my computer except to watch a movie! I didn't look at email. I didn't blog. I didn't even feel bad about it! That is how it should be.

We are home in Tete now. M visited 6 more churches with the team yesterday to pass out Maliko, Jonah, and Luke excerpts. The kids and I had HomeSundaySchool. They enjoyed drawing pictures of Stephen getting stoned... and a long train. (We still aren't sure how John's picture fit into the lesson, but it was nice.) The lesson was chosen because that is the chapter that was shown on Mozambican TV Bible cartoons Sunday morning.

Today I'm back at the computer taking care of business. I have a meeting to plan for Education partners on Wednesday. I need a confirmation from the Dept of Ed before I send out the invitations. I have Email to catch up on. I'm planning lunch for our family and household staff. (Rosa was just in to announce that the market ladies have Sweet potatoes, bonongwe leaves, and papaya for sale in my yard.)

For the rest of the week: Tomorrow I've invited Yanick, a school friend, to come for the day while his mom works. Wednesday is probably a meeting all morning. Friday is a meeting with the translation team at the office-I will need to bake a cake.

What else is going on? Let's just say that though it is nice to have running water, it is almost more important to have drains that work! They do. I'm glad. I hope yours are working too! I think that is enough for today!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Getting ticked off

One more year

In the evening...