Loofah- the 101st post

Thanks for your guesses. I have been offline for over 2 weeks. Today, the internet is back. Hopefully it will last awhile! I've downloaded all my emails... and updated all my anti-virus software. Checking up on MozamWeek is the third thing on my list!

Melons, gourds, pumpkins and cucumbers are all related, I think. The picture on my 100th post (no, I didn't realize it was the 100th until just now) is a loofah fruit! You can look it up on the internet. Actually, it seems they are grown quite well in Tennessee according to one source. I always thought loofah were sponges... good for bath scrubbing. Well, you can eat them before they dry out. We did. It was pretty good, but mixed with other stuff in a stir-fry, so I didn't notice any real taste.

I guess no one won that one... I could give a prize to Arne Bister, but HE didn't guess. He was here when we ate it!

Thanks again for checking in on us. Christy, Crickett, and Arne are the only ones who made a guess. I guess you are the only ones who read this blog, so thank you. Makes me feel good!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One more year

Getting ticked off

In the evening...