On the town

Back in Tete for about 12 hours and it was already time to go to school! So Kathy and I made the rounds: 3 kids to school, hello to everyone; up to The Hill to see the guard house and the water tank that were finished while we were gone; in to town to find out about our building license at the city council; coffee at the cafe; check for mail and packages at the post office; buy the necessities and hunt for cheese.

All that brought us up to noon when we drove back to school to pick up John and the 2 amigos who live on this side of the river. Here at home, I tried to do laundry, but the water turned off before the final rinse. Luckily, I can count on the clothes drying even if I don't get the load finished until 4pm... it is that warm and dry!

Tomorrow I lead the meeting for the Forum for the Education Partners for Tete Province. Back just in time to step into that role... I'd better get caught up on those reports they sent me!

That's all for now... my computer is getting HOT. Time to let it rest.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Getting ticked off

One more year

In the evening...