Away and Home

So, we left Tete.
It was just too much.
There was a plane with empty seats.
I filled them early in the morning.
We flew to the hills.
We fled to the mountains.
The cool green-ness was refreshing.
The away-ness was refreshing.
The leaving and landing somehwere else was refreshing.
The hugs and smiles and tears of friends who are family were cleansing.
It is ok to be weak in a family.
It is ok to need a shoulder when yours are weighed down.
It is good to need someone sometimes.

Thank you, Jesus, for taking me away to my home-away for awhile.
Thank you, Lord, for making me whole again for awhile.
Thank you, Lord, for open arms and open doors both here and there.
Thank you, Jesus, for giving me a rest when I needed it.

It is good to be home again.
It is good to be here again.
It is good that You are always here with me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One more year

Getting ticked off

In the evening...