Answer to prayer!


Hello from Isoka agian!
I think I have found your truck is it a Raider? It is very difficult to get any info because they think I want to steel it from them... HA! It look just like the one on your blogg only it does not have a camper shell on the back (Bed of the truck) and there are two bullet holes in the windscreen... Sorry, that happened in Isoka when the police were chasing them. They said that all you need to do from the Zambian side is to show up with the registration paperwork and you could drive it home within 24 hrs.... I dont know if that helps or not!
It is locked up and looks pretty good...one fender is messed up a little and the turn signal lights are broken on
that same side, but all in all looks good!
Hope this helps
Blake
Anything that I could do to help let me know and I will do my best

That is very comforting news for us! I know, messed up fenders, missing canopy, and bullet holes in the windshield! But, Hey, it is ours and it is found... and it is possible to bring it home! Rejoice with us! Let's pray to bring it home before March 17th... that is Mikael's birthday! Hooray!

Comments

  1. Thrilled and praying for March 17th--or sooner!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

One more year

Getting ticked off

In the evening...