Is there a pulse?

So... after months of honing my internet communication skills and praying for a swift return to the land of our mission, Mozambique, I have now hit reality! My computer operates on Vista... my cell phone is brand-spankin' new and high tech... and they won't talk to each other. So that leaves me to write on Mikael's oldie... or to use dial-up at, I'm not kidding, 16 bps... NOT kbps, NOT mbps, but a whole whopping 16 bytes per second. So, to just access the website that has my blog, I have to wait approximately 5-10 minutes to just log on.

Thanks for your patience! Just getting email around here is no easy task. And, surely with time, we will find ways around our problems. I'm still here with stories to tell, but I'm not telling most days! I do appreciate your notes... limit sending pictures for the obvious reasons. "Text only" is a good idea these days. When we are down in the big city, we will pick up the other stuff on the broadband or satelite connections of our friends! Just keep sending!

Contact info for those of you who want it is:

Jeni Bister
CP 6
Tete
MOZAMBIQUE

fixed phone 258.252.52087
cell (sms always good!) 258. 82. 305.1618

What we most miss about home... YOU!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One more year

Getting ticked off

In the evening...