Can you find my husband?


This picture was in my inbox tonight... must be 1995 in Camaroon or CAR on a survey trip...

Do you see why he married me?
He needed someone to pick out his clothes...
He's the one in the Safari hat and Maasai blanket.

I kinda like him, you know!


Mikael arrived safely in Mozambique about a week ago for a linguistic conference. He has been using the opportunity to network with "language people" for the Nyungwe orthography development.

He will travel up to Tete tomorrow... Friday. He is currently a bit stressed out because the person we thought was keeping our car keys doesn't have them. Everything always works out eventually. We thank you for praying for us and for Mikael's trip. Add the car keys to the list!

I'll let you know how it works out.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One more year

Getting ticked off

In the evening...