Suspended

We are down to the final countdown!

I have about 5 more nights in Mozambique.
I have lots to do.
My satellite TV  subscription is suspended... and I'm not renewing it.
I no longer own a piece of Africa, but Africa holds a piece of me for always.



I'm thankful for friends who are praying for our family as we prepare to leave. I'm thankful for friends who have helped and more who have offered to help. I'm thankful for finalizing a couple of big last-minute financial issues. I'm thankful for kids who take all of this in stride (at least on the surface) and look forward to moving on while holding good memories of Africa, Mozambique, Tete, Home.

For now, I need to disconnect from all this communication. For a week or so I will experience all the new things that my travels will bring. When I'm settled somewhere else, I will touch base. You can always email me... I'll get the message eventually.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Getting ticked off

One more year

In the evening...