Getting ticked off












My English speaking friends here all talk about ticking things off their lists. I usually check them off in America, but I find myself ticking off things from the long list today!


Paperwork from immigration - check
Paperwork #1 from City council - check
Taxes completed and signed and photocopied - check
Taxes mailed off in a registered envelope to USA - check
Lodging for Lilongwe confirmed - check
Lodging for Nairobi confirmed - check
Lodging for Stockholm confirmed - check



What remains... is... a lot!

BUT, I have tomorrow... and the weekend.... and the next week! I hope I REALLY get TOTALLY ticked off NEXT week!

Comments

  1. you right soooo well Jen, well we need to get something else ticked off. Boat trip, next sunday?? I will book on the dhow? Our boat out of action.

    ReplyDelete
  2. cant believe my English, should be write!! right???

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Gigi... the river trip is just the thing to say good-bye to this town for awhile. xo

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

One more year

Rosa