New Mozambique Video

David Ker our long-time friend and partner with the Nyungwe Bible translation project in Mozambique has just created this short promotional video to show in churches. I think he did a great job... and just in time for us to use it once or twice here in Sweden before we return to Moz in about 11 days!

Have a look and let me know what you think!




I will also encourage you to save the link to this blog. I think some of you get my posts by e-mail, but don't log on to see the rest of the stuff I have on here. I love your comments by email, but if you share them on the blog, others will see them as well.

Thanks!

Comments

  1. This is awesome. Thank you for sharing and for doing what you do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a great video, the Mozambiquans look very sweet! I know you guys love them, so we do too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The video is fantastic. We are praying for your family as you make the long journey back to Mozambique.
    The Eicher's - Leo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my! One single thing matters in this life. Christ proclaimed! How did you manage to hold on to that truth all these years?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

One more year

Getting ticked off

In the evening...