...and now for some more fun!

Hello there friends all over the world! I was happy to find an old friend this morning... she has a blog that I didn't know about. I've been out of touch for about 10 or 15 years or so. We must be getting old! Anyway, she commented on my last post and I enjoyed a time of browsing her blog and catching up on her life in Benin.

Amazingly, much of what she has written about is very familiar to us even though her part of Africa isn't near our part of Africa and we don't have cool round mud houses stuck together in interesting formations. Have a peek and meet Nora. She was a first year student at SIL in north Dakota when I was a third year student... or second? I remember that my computer moose pronounced her name funny... some Mac hack from the good old days...

I've found that Facebook and blogging are a fun way to meet old friends and keep in touch with people I care about. Actually, I guess I can only keep in touch with people who care about ME... since they have to choose to sign on to my blog and see the news. Nice. You cared!

Have a good week... in case I don't write again because I'm too busy packing and visiting churches and eating 'fika' with Swedish people who have grown to love us. It is good to be loved.

Comments

  1. Isn't that silly? I always think of you as Jen-eye because that's how the moose pronounced your name!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd forgotten that... "Jen-eye's disc" or something everytime I opened a file. That was so cool! Ha

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

One more year

Getting ticked off

In the evening...